ok, so i am officially doing friday favs. it's my new thing.
so clever and so beautiful. i love this lace skeleton.
i absolutely love the scarf in her hair. umm, yes, i will be doing this!
i have a bowl chair that just gets all of my clothes piled on top. if mine looked like this, i probably wouldn't do that.
and here's the outfit i'm wearing today:
outfit details: shoes and shirt - h&m, tights - modell's, shrug - UO
i needed a day to wear something casual and cool. i spend monday-thursday and saturday in business clothes but this weekend i will have to dress up saturday night for a fundraiser thing...sigh...so no dressing down again until sunday.
and here's my favorite part about fridays!
it's fill in the blank time:
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is aladdin. it's the only movie i used to watch over and over again in hs and college to make me feel better. .
2. My favorite movie as a child was mostdefinitely gremlins. .
3. The best movie quote ever is "welcome to fight club. the first rule of fight club is-you do not talk about fight club. the second rule of fight club is-you DO NOT talk about fight club!...and the 8th and final rule: if this is your first time at fight club, you have to fight" .
4. My favorite actress is meryl streep. she's incredible. i watched "julie and julia" last weekend and can't understand how she DIDN'T win the oscar for her role in that movie. incredible! My favorite actor is ed norton. wow. .
5. The movie I could watch over and over is definitely "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind." what an incredible movie. i might throw that on now .
6. My favorite movie genre is hmmm...idk.... .
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is "hook" it's on demand so i watched it the other night and haven't been able to stop saying, "ru-fi-ooOOooOOOoOo!" .
i owe my two pen pals letters...and i might go for a run later...such beautiful weather in nyc!