Sunday, June 5, 2011

6.5.11 challenge day 13

challenge 13. my opinion on my body and how comfortable i am with it:

honestly?
i would be a liar if i didn't admit how unhappy i am with my body sometimes. i miss the days i weighed 120/130 pounds and hope to someday get back down to that weight. lately, i have been super happy with myself because i lost 10 pounds since november the healthy way. i think that i can keep this up without starving myself or depriving myself of the stuff i like to eat/drink.
so the positives about my body?
i have boobs and a butt but my waist is small. i'm glad that when i gain weight, it never goes to my tummy. i love that people rarely understand how curvy i am unless they see me in a bathing suit. i'm happy i am not so skinny that i look like a lollipop. i'm really happy that i am healthy.

No comments: