the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
the second rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
but...i love this book a lot. and yes, i do love the movie too but the book is amazing. i read it at least once a year, i lend it out so often i think i actually own about 5 copies (4 out of 5 are not in my possession currently), and i recommend it so often i might as well get paid to advertise it. so yea...go read it...best book ever.
i used to feel strongly about how much i hated it being curly, and now i feel strongly about how beautiful big curly hair is. i'm dedicated to being good to my hair, to making sure it stays healthy and beautiful, and never applying a straightening product to it...ever again.
* genuinely love my dog. because she's that crazy and weird that i think people hate her sometimes. love her and i will love you.
* party with me one day / have a serious conversation with me the next. i'm not just a party girl nor am i just the serious type. i like a balance of both.
* craft with me. i love to craft so if you can do it and talk to me about it, super brownie points for you.
* be smart. i like smart people. people who can have conversations about a lot of different topics, who are open minded, who are opinionated. i have much respect for people like that.
* share in my weird humor. i'm not the funniest person in the world, and my humor may not always make sense. but if i can make you laugh and you can make me laugh then i will definitely give you a gold star.
as the weather gets warmer, my allergies have been out of control. last night i barely slept so i felt like the ultimate zombie all day. my sister suggested i take my allergy meds tonight so i'm going to try that and see if that helps.
that being said, with warmer weather means more chances for me to show off my legsssss:
outfit details: shirt, scarf, necklace and ring - h&m, skirt - AA, shoes - aldo
i'm really obsessed with my new scarf and ring from h&m.