Wednesday, February 17, 2010

walking in a winter wonderlanddddddd

it has been snowing a lot in nyc lately...i can't believe it! it seriously used to snow like this all the time back when i was little and then we stopped having real winters. seems like winters are BACK full steam and it's just been snowing a lot in ny this year.

on my walk from the bus, i decided to snap some pics of the snow:


as annoyed as i get by the snow, it's actually very very beautiful.

(haha daphne and dunkin kinda hate it)

while i was out, i decided to snap a photo of the only thing getting me through the winter:
THE BEST SNOW BOOTS EVAH!
2 christmas' ago, my mom gave me the option of snow boots or some ugg knit boots. 
2 years later, i am super happy i picked these ll bean boots. i literally end up wearing them for weeks on end when it snows in nyc because i hate when my feet are cold and wet. i also wear them with everything in the winter--dresses, leggings, jeans, to go out for drinks or to shovel the snow!

as much as i love them, i wonder how much longer i will be wearing them this winter...i'm kinda looking forward to sandals and pedi's right about now!

3 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

omg love your boots
and this photos are so amazing
i dont get snow sux but i couldnt stand the cold as you already know!

bananas. said...

those are some snazzy boots. they look brand new!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I was in NYC last week and as bummed out as I was by the snow, it delayed my trip a day and kept me in my hotel room another...it was very pretty to see. We don't get a whole lot of it in Florida. Ah ha ha