Tuesday, March 15, 2011

outfit. 3.14.11

trying to decide on a new format for stuff. especially since i haven't been blogging often lately.

my outfit yesterday:

outfit details: dress - AA, sweater - cheap store, boots - old navy, tights and scarf - h&m

i haven't really been shopping too much lately. hence my attempt to remix some older stuff that i've had forever. eh....i'm not too inspired by fashion these days.

i've decided to write up the only recipe i know! will be posting that later this week (maybe tomorrow?). hopefully with my new phone, i will be taking more pics and doing more blog posts. i hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love doing the belt over sweater look because it always looks so finished. The scarf and dress play really nicely off of each other.

I've never tried blogging from my phone, maybe I should give it a try. It may be a little difficult since my pictures aren't stored on my blog but its worth a try.