Friday, September 23, 2011

a to z of me!

weird pic of me...but i thought i would share it since i decided to do an a to z list (inspired by betsey).

A. Age: 29. today i decided that i am going to turn 29 every birthday.
B. Bed size: queen...for the queen.
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning the drainer in the sink. it royally grosses me out.
D. Dogs: my munchin dunkin...and i guess my sister's dog, daphne.
E. Essential start to your day: a shower. i do my best thinking in there.
F. Favorite color: gray. it matches with everything.
G. Gold or Silver: both. especially when i mix them.
H. Height: 5’2...it's actually more like 5'1 and 3/4.
I. Instruments you play: i used to play the saxophone. now i would like to learn how to play the cuatro.
J. Job title: associate director of high expectation. seriously, that's my job title.
K. Kids: none. someone might need to trick me into having babies.
L. Live: bronx, ny is where i was born and raised and currently reside.
M. Mother’s name: teresa.
N. Nicknames: d, dt, dtm, weirdo.
O. Overnight hospital stays: never. i hope i didn't just jinx myself.
P. Pet peeves: people who talk on the phone in the AM on the train, slow tourists, people who don't read my emails and ask me questions that could have been avoided, slow internet.
Q. Quote from a movie: the first rule of fight club is: you do not talk about fight club. the second rule of fight club is: you DO NOT talk about fight club...the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at fight club, you have to fight.
R. Right or left handed: righty.
S. Siblings: one older sis.
U. Underwear: i own a ridiculous amount of underwear in pink.
V. Vegetable you hate: onions. are onions veggie?
W. What makes you run late: doing my make up, picking an outfit.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth only.
Y. Yummy food that you make: chicken cutlets, peppers stuffed with pasta, breakfast foods.
Z. Zoo animal: i will always say the MONKEYS!

happy weekend, party people...

1 comment:

urbanrhetoric said...

you totally lied! you spent the night with me when i was in labor with b. look at you...so drunk that you forgot a hospital overnight stay?