Monday, January 30, 2012

monday, monday

what an awesome weekend.

highlights:
* a great cry followed by amazing advice from my sister
* seeing "relatively speaking" with the boo
* my first burger from five guys!
* spiked shakes from mel's burger
* lenny kravitz live in concert at radio city
* quality time with the boo
* karaoke until 2am with friends
* brunch in brooklyn at the pillow cafe
* being completely pleasantly surprised by a 180 some people make

today, i wore this dress (which i've actually posted on the blog before) because it's comfy and was easy to throw on this AM.

outfit details: dress and turtleneck - h&m, boots - swirl.com (i miss this website!!), tights - hue, rings (from left to right) - street vendor, h&m, present from the boo, present from my parents, present from my grandmother (it's amber from the dominican republic)

i'm reallyyyyy into the multiple ring look. makes me feel like a gypsy.

No comments: