Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what is a synonym for missing?

I've decided that a synonym for missDTM being missing is painting.

It's hard being me.


I love that clip.

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of what I've been doing. Sorry for the
shabby pics but I had to snap them w/ my phone.



Skulls, skulls and more skulls. All for my photoshoot w/ 5pointmagazine.


I've been working on the 12x12 for a raffle next week. Yes, I donate my art to
good causes!

After tonight I'll be able to get more sleep. 4-5 hrs is just not
cutting it anymore.

If I haven't commented on your blog--my bad!! I promise to catch up
asap...(Aka-this wkend).

6 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks for the sweet comment =)




x

Isquisofrenia said...

hahhah omg thats hilarious!!!
wow the mustache how unique hahha.
love this !!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one!! reminds me of the french skeleton from the beetlejuice cartoon

Liya said...

omg did you make those?
AMAZINGGGGGGG

thanks for stopping by :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

bananas. said...

MY STACHE!?!?!? bwahahahahaha!!! hoooooolarious!

OMG.

love the paintings. the pouty lip girl has been me all week until i saw that clip.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous work. I love that second piece!