Sunday, September 20, 2009

who's over the top?? I'M over the top!

last night, i spent time doing a whole lotta nothing. after getting home from work later than i expected, i sat around with my boo and watched tv. i can't even remember the last time him and i did that.

anyway, i made him watch the behind the music of pink, where she said, "some say imitation is the highest form of flattery. i think it's annoying." i couldn't agree more!!!
i <3>

btw--i am SUPER excited to go to her concert! after her performance at the vma's, i think it's going to be an awesome show.

anyway, on to other business. my girl over at isquisofrenia gave me the OVER THE TOP award! woohoo! thanks so much for that...if you haven't checked out her ridiculously cute blog, go over there NOW and check it out!
as a result of this award, i need to answer the following questions:
One Word Answer Only!

Where's your cell phone: bed
Your hair: straight!
Your mother: sweet
Your father: inspiring
Favorite food: sushi
Dream last night: strange
Favorite drink: coffee
What room are you: studio
Hobby: crafting
Fear: failure
Where were you last night: home
Something that you aren't: tall!
Muffins: yummy
Wish list item: jewelry
Where did you grow up: bronx
What you're wearing: pj's
Your pets: nutty
Friends: family
Something you're not wearing: shoes
Favorite store: h&m
Favorite color: purple
Last time you laughed: morning
Your best friend: P!
Place you go to over and over: michaels
Person who emails you regularly: jeloooooo
Favorite place to eat: mamasushi

Now I pass this award to some awesome bloggers: 

you should check out their blogs if you haven't. :)

9 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fantastic tag answers, darling! Purple is my favorite color too! And how cool that you grew up in the Bronx ~ I went to Lehman College for my Masters!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

For some reason, I just can't bring myself to like Pink. I like her uniqueness and how she doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks, but she still kind of bugs me. Oh well!

Damsels said...

i definitely agree with pink .... although the saying is true its still more annoying to have it happen to yo u.. i would know -__-


but still to not get as angry i tell myself that its flattering

JOWY said...

I dont agree with Pink, I think it is flattering, when people copy u, that means u have inspired them and i think inspiring people in whatever way is amazing.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Isquisofrenia said...

i love your answers!!!
and yeah everybody loves those boots

bananas. said...

I LOVE PINK!!! and that quote is HILARIOUS!!! i totally agree too. like i get it's flattery but seriously dude, get your own life! lol. thanks for the "award". your answers rock!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Lol...I love your answers! So lucky you're going to pink's concert! She's cool! xxoxoo

Dylana Suarez said...

PINK is super amazing. Love her!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

1. pink is the reason why i cut of 13 inches of my hair after watching her "there you go" video

2. have fun at the concert

3. congrats on the win!