Thursday, August 26, 2010

bright yellow mellow

i am super uninspired when it comes to outfits this week...nyc weather has been not so nice to us lately. gray, rainy weather is not my idea of fun.
BUT i woke up this morning and the sun was shining and it just feels like it's going to be a glorious day.

i'm still without a real camera so i am still snapping pics with my bb:

my skirt and shoes. (pic inspired by better with smiles). you can't tell by this pic but the skirt is a neon yellow. i love it.


guess who's back to sketching again???? a sneak peek of a sketchbook i'm working on.

how much coffee gets me through the day? a lot....this cup is HUGE.

happy thursday, folks.

1 comment:

Isquisofrenia said...

i love those sandals, i need someone to take my photos too but i hate when people do
i guess photos outside will be better .
i miss commenting on your blog!