Friday, August 6, 2010

D's outfit


outfit details: black tee and lace skirt - target, blue sweater - h&m, double finger ring - i made it, shoes - bakers
i've been wearing some cute outfits lately but i didn't take any pics of them so i actually have no proof of their cuteness. damn.

so last night, before climbing into bed, i remembered to take a pic!

this skirt has quickly topped the list of favorites. it's cute, comfy and i felt really good in it. i also have been daydreaming about how i will wear it on the weekends, in the fall and even during the winter with my snow boots. yes, it was that hot in nyc today that i was thinking about winter..snow...ahhh...

this weekend is going to be packed with fun stuff...but next week is going to be even better! i'm going to the shecky's event on wednesday and then yours truly will be bartending at my friend's fundraiser on thursday. did you hear me? i'm BARTENDING. i think my friends need to expect some stiff drinks.

if you're interested in coming by to support, it's fiddlesticks (56 greenwich ave) from 6-9pm. 
my amazing friend will be raising money for pediatric and breast cancer. 
don't even get me started on how selfless my friend is.

happy friday, party people!

2 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

love that skirt, gosh it's so pretty!

itsMG said...

I want that ring! LOL