Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hottest day of the summer in ny and all i had to do was work work work.

WOW has it been hot. i've been waiting all summer for some heat and suddenly--BAM-it's so hot, all i want to do is stay indoors and sleep.
yesterday, i finished up my paintings for the gadson gallery 12x12 show (which opens on thursday--check it out!),  then i had to run out to the city to drop them off. the pieces look dope and i'm really excited about the way they came out.

i've been working on my etsy store as well...which is OFFICIALLY OPEN and you can check that out here. there are a few things left that i want to do for the shop but i am definitely open for business!

the winner of the contest will be announced later today. i'm off to the pool with my nephew, step-niece and bf!


outfit details: hat - h&m ("borrowed" from my brother in law), shirt - french connection (taken from my sister), skirt - american apparel (it's actually a dress...lol), earrings - from the street, gold necklace - from my sister, leaf necklace - a gift from jackie.

3 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your cute hat! I have a pink skirt too but it's shorter than yours! We always have summer here so I'm completely oblivious to other seasons but I enjoy it anyway! xoxoxoxo

missDTM said...

thanks shin!

Rohini said...

Cute hat.
=)



Xx