Monday, August 10, 2009

it's all about crystal skulls, baby



oh how i love thee.

my awesome friends, brenda and nico, hooked me up with a bottle for my bday. today, the bf bought me a second bottle. upon looking at the box, i realized, "hey, there's a story behind this vodka." (actually, it was the bf who realized it...i was too busy thinking about making vodka/gingerale and eating my egg and cheese sandwich to notice).

anyway, i like strange, things-you-can't-explain stories.

the idea: 13 crystal skulls were discovered in south america. the way they are made, it would be impossible for a human to make. they are said to have powers that can heal people, cause visions, etc etc.

either way i am obsessed with this vodka. super yummy, smooth, and perfect with my gingerale. holler at your girl if you try it and like it.

1 comment:

Morgan Morgan Morgan said...

I meant to ask you if you dran k. I'm glad it was good, I'm gonna have to get me a bottle!