Friday, April 23, 2010

D's friday favs

i'm at it again with another friday favs! it might be because i am a tad obsessed with fill in the blank friday over at the little things we do blog.

first things first:

i desperately need a graph paper sketchbook to practice my type in.

i've become the only garden nut lately. i need to check on my own garden today but i love love love these wildflower arrangements.

slanelle's style is just cute. reminds me of stuff i would/do wear.

this artist has inspired me to once again pick up a damn paintbrush and move some paint around. my mind is really starting to race.

and last...my own fill in the blank answers:

1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is     "i'm just a girl" by no doubt. i remember my sister and i jumping around in our house to this song. oh--and vanilla ice "ice ice baby" i actually remember the first time i ever saw that video.   .

2.  My first concert ever was     incubus. i was a freshman in college and i was obsessed with them .

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:      incubus, gnarls barkley pink, justin timberlake, no doubt and outkast    .

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is      the other night in the car people were talking about az yet's "last night" as a boot knocking song.    .

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was     most definitely no doubt out in long island. it was a perfect summer's night, the concert was by the water and i knew every single song they sang. it was amazing    .

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was        gnarls barkley in central park. one word--AMAZING  .

7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is      erykah badu's "window seat"    . 

2 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

a no doubt concert would've been incredible. i wanted to see them SO bad when I was younger.

thanks for playing along. happy friday!

{Lauren}

SweetLime313 said...

Gotta love No Doubt! They were the first band I saw live :) I may have to work on a fill in the blank friday sometime, too!

Oh, and BTW I sent your letter yesteray :) Have a good weekend!!