i'm at it again with another friday favs! it might be because i am a tad obsessed with fill in the blank friday over at the little things we do blog.
first things first:
i desperately need a graph paper sketchbook to practice my type in.
i've become the only garden nut lately. i need to check on my own garden today but i love love love these wildflower arrangements.
slanelle's style is just cute. reminds me of stuff i would/do wear.
this artist has inspired me to once again pick up a damn paintbrush and move some paint around. my mind is really starting to race.
and last...my own fill in the blank answers:
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is "i'm just a girl" by no doubt. i remember my sister and i jumping around in our house to this song. oh--and vanilla ice "ice ice baby" i actually remember the first time i ever saw that video. .
2. My first concert ever was incubus. i was a freshman in college and i was obsessed with them .
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: incubus, gnarls barkley pink, justin timberlake, no doubt and outkast .
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is the other night in the car people were talking about az yet's "last night" as a boot knocking song. .
5. The best concert I've ever been to was most definitely no doubt out in long island. it was a perfect summer's night, the concert was by the water and i knew every single song they sang. it was amazing .
6. A memorable musical moment for me was gnarls barkley in central park. one word--AMAZING .
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is erykah badu's "window seat" .