Sunday, September 12, 2010

D's amazing discovery

don't mind my dirty feet and terrible pedicure!

This month, I am not shopping. You read that correctly. NOT shopping.
So you can understand my disappointment when 2 pairs of my favorite sandals broke on me a week apart. I didn't know if it was karma for my no shopping in september rule OR a reminder that summer is *thisclose* to being over.
And then...I took a minute to look through my closet...and viola! A pair of urban outfitter sandals I bought for $5 around 2 years ago! Now THAT is the reason for shop free september...because everything is in my own closet.


Happy sunday, party people...

2 comments:

urbanrhetoric said...

i will NOT mention that you need a new pedi. no, i won't.

i love this post. it is a clear example of why we need shop free september. thanks!

~your sis

Unknown said...

Nice sandals miss:)