Wednesday, January 5, 2011

D's outfit

yesterday marked my first day back at work and so i wore this outfit:

outfit details: shirt - given to me, blazer - h&m, skirt - AA, boots - swirl.com

and because i said i would showcase something new that i got for christmas, here's another pic:
those gorgeous earrings were given to me by the boo's mom.
and it's also my new hat! it's a blue and purple version of the one i blogged about yesterday. i.love.this.hat. and someone on the elevator at my job complimented me on it and that completely made my day. i literally sit at home in my pj's with it on...that's how much i love it.

anyway!
if you'll be my bodyguard, i can be your long lost pal. i can call you betty. and, betty, when you call me, you can call me al!
i love that song. it's been stuck in my head for 3 days now.

No comments: