Saturday, January 15, 2011

New in the shop!

i have been super duper tired lately so blogging hasn't been on the top of my to do list...although i think about it everyday. i'm not quite sure what's up with me feeling this way--maybe it's because i have completely cut down on coffee? or the way i sleep? or...i don't want to say it because i fear the repercussions--i'm getting sick
that would be terrible. whenever i get sick, i get SICK. so i am doing everything i can to prevent anything from happening to me this year.

i have taken the time to update the shop though. i have some new stones that i'm working with so the effect is pretty cool. there's some stuff i need to rotate out of the shop but for now there are two new rings you can check out here and here.

side  note: i actually took the time yesterday to update my "about me" section here on the blog, as well as my twitter account avatar and bio. i'm not sure how i feel about both bio's...but i'm working on them. for some strange reason, it's hard for me to talk about myself. in the meantime, you can check it out. and when i update it again, i will let you know. i'm thinking about writing a longer bio here on my blog...we'll see though...

i'm happy it's saturday, and the weekend, and a 3 day weekend. anyone have any exciting plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

Beauty Standard Blog said...

Oh, this is like the ring that you sent me. I love it in these colors!
It's hard to keep up with life when you feel like you're getting sick, it's not like you're sick yet so there's nothing that you can do to use it as an excuse!
Hope you feel better soon :)