Saturday, May 15, 2010

D's friday favs (yes, i know it's not friday)

i know...i'm late...it's been a busy week.

here are my friday favs:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these outfits. def looking to recreate them.
i have a dress form at home that currently has some hats and a garland on it. umm, i MUST do this to it.
love this.

and! here is my fill in the blank from the little things we do...

1.  The very best thing about the summer is      picnics in central park with dunkin and my friends and some beer   .

2.  My first crush ever was      probably this boy in public school...but i can't remember his name. apparently he didn't leave too much of an impression on me .

3.  This may sound really silly but       i have ocd about my pens. i don't want other people using them!   .

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from       the end. yea, idk   .

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is     ice cream and beer!   .

6.  A random fact about me is that      i carry around a million books--my planner, 2 sketchbooks, a sudoku book, a small sketchbook, and whatever book i'm reading at the time   .

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is      my cell phone! it's my life      .




happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Isquisofrenia said...

oh thats awesome, i wanna do this too!outfits are dead on!