Friday, May 21, 2010

D's friday favs

today's friday fav's is inspired by typography that i've seen around on some of my favorite blogs:

mainly because i've been practicing my own type. that's the art school nerd in me. i wanna have a type style...

and here we have it, the friday fill in the blank from the little things we do! it's my favorite thing about friday!!

1.  One fashion trend I really regret is      shrugs! idk what i was thinking when they were in style and why the hell i wore them...totally NOT for my body type   .

2.  The one thing that always completes any outfit is      massive amounts of accessories. from bracelets, to earrings, to rings and necklaces. i like to layer it all .

3.  I would describe my personal style as       hippie meets tom boy meets hipster (but not really) meets girly. i'm a mix of stuff   .

4.  My fashion muse is         gwen stefani--she's a mix of a lot of fashion styles and so much more    .

5.  If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be     one?!? crap, i have no idea!   .

6.  I would love to raid the wardrobe of      nicole richie and gwen stefani and mary kate/ashley olson and...   .

7.  Today I am wearing      a strapless short dress, a cardigan and my (fake doc marten) pink boots...and some red lipstick! that i took off already...lol      .

have a wonderful, spectacular, lovely weekend!! so happy the weather is nicer in nyc.

No comments: