today's friday fav's is inspired by typography that i've seen around on some of my favorite blogs:
mainly because i've been practicing my own type. that's the art school nerd in me. i wanna have a type style...
and here we have it, the friday fill in the blank from the little things we do! it's my favorite thing about friday!!
1. One fashion trend I really regret is shrugs! idk what i was thinking when they were in style and why the hell i wore them...totally NOT for my body type .
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is massive amounts of accessories. from bracelets, to earrings, to rings and necklaces. i like to layer it all .
3. I would describe my personal style as hippie meets tom boy meets hipster (but not really) meets girly. i'm a mix of stuff .
4. My fashion muse is gwen stefani--she's a mix of a lot of fashion styles and so much more .
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be one?!? crap, i have no idea! .
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of nicole richie and gwen stefani and mary kate/ashley olson and... .
7. Today I am wearing a strapless short dress, a cardigan and my (fake doc marten) pink boots...and some red lipstick! that i took off already...lol .
have a wonderful, spectacular, lovely weekend!! so happy the weather is nicer in nyc.