Friday, May 7, 2010

D's outfit and a thought (and a fill in the blank!)

i'm not quite sure why my 3rd pic failed to upload so here's 2 out of 3 pics of my outfit today:
details: hot pink dress - old navy, black vest - no brand, leggings - target, shoes - old navy, socks - h&m, jewelry - all over
my boo is going to make fun of me for the socks and sandals look. lol.

here's my fill in the blank for the day:

1.  My favorite book growing up was     i have a copy of "cinderella" that my 1st grade teacher gave me that was done in ink and watercolors...i still have it...love this book   .

2.  The funniest book I've ever read was     ekkk, i have no idea! .

3.  The one book that has truly changed my life is      i'm currently reading "no impact man" and i feel like i'm changing with every page i read   .

4.  If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read     i don't read tear jerkers!!!    .


5.  If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet    paulo coelho or chuck palahniuk   .

6.  The next book on my "to read" list is      i have a really really long lost...   .

7.  If I was snowed into  remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring      fight club, the house on pooh corner and atlas shrugged. i haven't finished atlas shrugged so i guess i would start from scratch and read it    .

happy friday, everyone!
i'm off to celebrate my running partner's bday!!! wish jessie a happy bday!

oh--and i wanted to leave you with a song i heard on the radio this morning which brought back a lot of memories from when i was younger:

1 comment:

Mina said...

love the outfit. the pink looks realy good on u. and the wedges are to die for.
xoxo
mina