i'm not quite sure why my 3rd pic failed to upload so here's 2 out of 3 pics of my outfit today:
details: hot pink dress - old navy, black vest - no brand, leggings - target, shoes - old navy, socks - h&m, jewelry - all over
my boo is going to make fun of me for the socks and sandals look. lol.
here's my fill in the blank for the day:
1. My favorite book growing up was i have a copy of "cinderella" that my 1st grade teacher gave me that was done in ink and watercolors...i still have it...love this book .
2. The funniest book I've ever read was ekkk, i have no idea! .
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is i'm currently reading "no impact man" and i feel like i'm changing with every page i read .
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read i don't read tear jerkers!!! .
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet paulo coelho or chuck palahniuk .
6. The next book on my "to read" list is i have a really really long lost... .
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring fight club, the house on pooh corner and atlas shrugged. i haven't finished atlas shrugged so i guess i would start from scratch and read it .
happy friday, everyone!
i'm off to celebrate my running partner's bday!!! wish jessie a happy bday!
oh--and i wanted to leave you with a song i heard on the radio this morning which brought back a lot of memories from when i was younger: